Public swimming schedule released for Larose Civic Center
The Larose Civic Center will once again offer public swimming this summer with the following schedule:
- Public swimming (June 8 – July 30) 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday; $3 daily or $50 for summer splash pass. Concession items will be sold.
- Water aerobics (late May – August). Instructed by Hannah Stegmann, 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. Mondays – Friday; 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays; $3 daily rate, $30 month (for 5 classes per week), $35 (for more than 5 classes per week)
- Swimming lessons (June 1 - July 31), 11 a.m. - noon. Call the Civic Center office (985) 693-7355 to schedule lessons. Forms can be filled out, mailed to and obtained from the Larose Civic Center office. Swim lessons are offered to beginner, intermediate or advanced levels. $75 for five one-hour lessons
- Lap swimming (beginning in May – Sept.) 4 a.m. - 5 a.m., 6 a.m. - 7 a.m., 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. $4 daily or $40 month or $160 for season from May – Sept.
- Larose Lasers Summer Swim Team (spring to summer program). Call the Center Office.
For more information or to register for pool activities, call the Larose Regional Park and Civic Center at (985) 693-7355.
Posted on Tue, May 26, 2015
by The Lafourche Gazette