Grand Prize winner receives Saints tickets
Get ready football fans, the Lafourche Gazette Football Contest begins today! The annual contest, and customer favorite, is back for another year and will run for ten consecutive weeks.
One lucky winner each week will receive a cash prize of $50. The contest will be published in the next ten Wednesday editions of the Gazette.
One grand prize winner, (the person who submits the most winning entries throughout the ten-week span), will receive 2 free tickets to the Saints/Carolina Panthers game to be played on Sunday, December 3 in the Superdome.
So, football fans, play, have fun, win some cash and patronize the following sponsors who make the contest possible:
- Ashley Barrios, State Farm Agent, Cut Off;
- Birdsall’s Jewelry and Gifts, Galliano;
- Chabert Insurance Agency, Larose;
- Expert Technology, Cut Off;
- Frank’s Supervalu, Lockport, Larose, Golden Meadow, and Des Allemands;
- Golden Motors, Cut Off;
- Joe’s Septic Contractors, Cut Off;
- Kris Gaudet Insurance and Financial Services, Cut Off;
- LeBlanc Insurance Agency, Larose;
- Martin’s Heating and Air Conditioning, Galliano;
- Mitchell C. Compeaux, Certified Public Accountants, Larose;
- Mitch’s Feed and Gardenware, Cut Off;
- Pitre’s Pharmacy, Larose;
- Southern Home Furniture, Appliances, Bedding, Cut Off;
- South Lafourche Credit, Cut Off;
- The Balcony Restaurant, Larose; and
- Troy’s Paint and Body Shop, Larose.
Posted on Tue, September 5, 2017
by The Lafourche Gazette