Get ready football fans, the Lafourche Gazette Football Contest begins today! The annual contest is back for another year and will run for ten consecutive weeks.
One lucky winner each week will receive a cash prize of $65. The contest will be published in the next ten Wednesday editions of the Gazette.
One grand prize winner, (the person who submits the most winning entries throughout the ten-week span), will receive 2 free tickets to the Saints/Carolina Panthers game to be played on Sunday, December 6 in the Superdome.
So, football fans, play, have fun, win some cash and patronize the following sponsors who make the contest possible:
- Ashley Barrios, State Farm Agent, Cut Off;
- Century 21, American Realty, Cut Off;
- Chabert Insurance Agency, Larose;
- Frank’s Supervalu, Lockport, Larose, Golden Meadow, and Des Allemands;
- Golden Motors, Cut Off;
- Jimmy’s Service Center, Inc., Galliano;
- Joe’s Septic Contractors, Cut Off;
- Ken’s Body Shop, Cut Off;
- Kris Gaudet Insurance and Financial Services, Cut Off;
- Lafourche Ford-Lincoln, Lockport;
- LeBlanc Insurance Agency, Larose;
- Martin’s Heating and Air Conditioning, Galliano;
- Mitchell C. Compeaux, Certified Public Accountants, Larose;
- Mitch’s Feed and Gardenware, Cut Off;
- Pitre’s Pharmacy, Larose;
- PTS (Physical Therapy Specialists), Larose;
- Roy and Kyle’s Body Shop, Larose;
- Southern Glass, Galliano;
- Southern Home Furniture, Appliances, Bedding, Cut Off;
- South Lafourche Bank, Larose, North Larose, Cut Off, Galliano, and Golden Meadow;
- South Lafourche Credit, Cut Off;
- State Bank and Trust Co., Golden Meadow, Cut Off, Larose, and Mathews;
- The Balcony Restaurant, Larose; and
- Troy’s Paint and Body Shop, Larose.
Posted on Tue, September 8, 2015
by The Lafourche Gazette