Lafourche Parish Office of Community Action will be accepting CSBG applications for the School Uniform Voucher Program.
Applications for School Uniform Vouchers will be accepted at the Galliano Outreach office on Tuesday, July 30, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.; Mathews Complex on Wednesday, July 31, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.; and the Thibodaux Outreach office on Thursday, August 1, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Due to the high volume of clients of school uniform vouchers, the Mathews Office of Community Action will be closed on Tuesday, July 30 and Thursday, August 1, to allow for better assistance at the Outreach offices in Galliano and Thibodaux.
Only school uniforms are to be purchased. No belts, hair bows, etc.; only one voucher per household.
All applicants must meet the following CSBG income guidelines to qualify and provide:
- You must be a resident of Lafourche Parish to receive the service
- Show proof of income for all household members
- Any SSI/SSA/ Disability Award letters must show 2019 income
- Food stamp printout cannot be older than 30 days
- Provide 4 most current check stubs
- Show all monthly household bills (utilities, rent, mortgage, loans, cable, car note, Insurances, etc.)
- Current Photo ID/ LA Driver License and
- Social security cards for all household members.
Posted on Fri, July 26, 2019
by The Lafourche Gazette